Getting customers and employees back into your office, gym, retail store or place of business can’t happen without a plan to regularly clean and disinfect your entire facility and in particular, the common touchpoints.
Two-Part Cleaning & Disinfecting Procedure
Part 1: Detail Surface Cleaning
Thorough Cleaning & Sanitation of All High-Traffic/High-Touch Areas
- Door Handles and Display Drawer Handles
- Light Switches and Push Plates
- Water Fountains
- Fitting Rooms: Mirrors, Doors, and Handles
- Countertops, Front Facades, Side Facades
- Keyboards, Monitors, and Mouse/Mouse Pads
- POS Machines and Keypads
Thorough Cleaning of Kitchens, Bathrooms, & Breakrooms
- Sinks, Faucets, and Countertops
- Toilets and Urinals
- Dispensers and Paper Towel Holders
- Trash Cans (Exteriors)
- Doors, Handles, Mirrors, and Rack Systems
- Tables and Chairs
- Microwaves and Refrigerators (Exteriors)
- Children’s Play Areas
Part 2: Electrostatic Disinfectant Spraying
EPA-registered disinfectant is sprayed on all surfaces.
- The electrostatic sprayer reaches all virus/bacterial molecules, including hard-to-reach areas.
There are service options for fogging. Residential Disinfectant Services are the perfect option for your home or apartment.